We’ll get to the bottom of the issues by using an Infrared Thermography.
You don’t know why you have high heating costs than usual?
Might you have a leaky roof or heat loss from the edge of doors and the winodws?
Do Not worry about that, our inspectors are able to recognize these issues by using the high technology devices such as Infrared Thermography devices.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Infrared Thermography works as an energy audit of your current home or prospective property.
this method of inspection can also help to find hidden defects such as:
- Air Infiltration
- Faulty wiring
- Furnace heat exchanger and flue damage spots
- Loose Electrical Cennections
- Moisture Intrusion and Accumulation
- Inadequate or Improperly applied flashing or sealants
- Missing or deteriorated insulation in walls, Crawlspaces, and Attics, or around Doors, Windows, and Electrical Outlets.
- Structural problems